This User Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) governs the relationship between the owner of bitcoinpoint.net (hereinafter “bitcoinpoint.net” or “Administration”) on the one hand and the User of the Site on the other hand.
The bitcoinpoint.net website is not a media outlet.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use bitcoinpoint.net!
Subject of the agreement
Administration grants the user the right to post the following information on the site:
– Textual information.
– Images from public sources on the Internet or your own photos.
– Links to materials posted on other websites.
Rights and obligations of the parties
– search for information on the site.
– receive information on the website.
– create information for the site.
– disseminate information on the website.
– comment on content posted on the site.
– change the rating of users.
– Copy information to other sites with the source indicated.
– copying information to other sites with the permission of the Administration site.
– use the information on the site for personal, non-commercial purposes.
The administration shall have the right:
– at its own discretion and the need to create, modify, revoke rules.
– restrict access to any information on the site.
– create, modify, delete information.
The user undertakes that:
– Ensure that the information provided is accurate.
– not copy information from other sources.
– not to disseminate information aimed at war propaganda, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which there is criminal or administrative liability.
– not to disrupt the operation of the site.
– not to perform actions aimed at misleading other Users.
– not to place advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive materials, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of current legislation of the Russian Federation.
– Not to use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and/or interaction with the Site and its Services.
The administration is committed to:
– Maintain the site, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
– provide all available information about the User to the authorized public authorities in cases prescribed by law.
Liability of the parties
– the user is solely responsible for the information he or she disseminates.
– the administration takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information copied from other sources.
– Administration is not responsible for mismatch between the expected and actually received services.
– the administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties.
– in the event of a force majeure situation (hostilities, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.) e) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement becomes effective with any use of this site.
The Agreement shall cease to be in force when a new version of the Agreement is made available.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally modify this agreement at its sole discretion.
Administration does not notify users about changes in the Agreement.